Update: April 1, 2021
The State of Texas has allowed 100% opening once again of all facilities. The swimming pool will be opened to all members in good standing as of April 15, 2021. We do ask that people vising the office continue to wear a mask when they enter for the continued safety of our residents and staff.
Update June 8, 2020
Per the City of El Paso COVID-19 Measures, the Park at Camelot is now open for use. Please continue to use care when in public spaces by continuing social distancing and frequent hand washing. The use of face masks are to be worn as you feel necessary while outside. Face masks are required to enter the on-site office.
Updated May 21, 2020
As of May 21, 2020 the swimming pool is open for use. Per the City Covid-19 Mandate, the pool is open at 25% capacity (25 people at a time).
- The pool hours are Tuesday-Sunday 9:00 a.m. -9:00 p.m. (exception of Memorial Day, pool will be open and closed for cleaning on Tuesday, May 26, 2020)
- No outside guests are allowed at the pool
- Pool furniture has been removed, you may bring in your own chair if desired
- Social distancing must be adhered to
- The restrooms in the pool area will remain closed
- No parties at the pool
- No glass containers
- No pets in the pool area
Updated May 15, 2020
As of Monday, May 18, 2020 the on-site management office will be open for business Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (closed during the lunch hour). Guidelines for the required social distancing will be followed and anyone entering the office is asked to wear a mask (those with conditions where your health would be compromised by wearing a mask and children under the age of 2 years of age are exempt from wearing a mask). Anyone with a fever or any other symptoms related to the corona virus are asked to stay home and not enter the office or other public facilities. If you require assistance, please contact the on-site office.Face Mask Guidelines
Dear Camelot Residents, (Updated April 8, 2020)
You are probably aware that the corona virus outbreak has become increasingly dangerous throughout the United States. That is true for our local community of El Paso, as well! In an attempt to keep our residents and staff safe, we are implementing the following restrictions:
- The office will be open on a limited basis, however, the door will remain locked. Rebeca will be on site on Mondays and Wednesdays to oversee daily activities and collect mail, but will not be interacting with the residents or the outside community. If you have a need to communicate with her, please call the office number: 533-6297. She will, of course, be answering the phone and will have the phone accessible from home as well during her regular business hours, and in cases of emergency after hours.
- The patio/balcony project will be postponed and focus will be on the daily maintenance and cleaning requirements of the community.
- To assure that the property is continuously maintained, the maintenance staff will be here during regular work hours on a staggered schedule for their protection and as recommended by the CDC and WHO. They will not enter any units for repair unless it is an absolute emergency.
- The maintenance staff have increased the cleaning activities over the past several weeks to include daily, *Monday-Friday, sanitizing of the common areas, including the laundry facilities. *Note: maintenance is not on property on Saturday and Sunday, please implement personal safety measures when using the laundry facilities and other common areas, to prevent the spread of the virus. Wipe down any machines, etc. before you leave the laundry room and before you begin use, and wash your hands as recommended.
- Per the most recent update of the El Paso City Ordinance: The park/pool/tennis courts and ALL recreational areas are closed until further notice.
We are all in this unfortunate situation together, but hopefully we will remain healthy as we do our part to limit contact with others and take all precautionary measures to follow the given guidelines outlined by the CDC and WHO.
Board of Directors